The Marshfield Tennis Club is a registered 501(c)4 non-profit and USTA Community Tennis Association member.
* Recipient of the 2012 and 2015 USTA New England Community Tennis Association of the Year Award *
During the summer months, Marshfield Tennis Club players will be at Peter Igo Park Sunday mornings beginning at 7:00am. Match play is open, so just plan on dropping in to join the play!
During the winter months, we move indoors at the South Shore YMCA on Sunday mornings from 7:30am - 9:00am. Match play is open to non-YMCA members. Please contact Bud (email@example.com) if interested in participating.
Online registration for the Marshfield Tennis Club is now available. Below are some of the benefits when you become a member:
- Ability to practice and meet other players
- Discounts on tennis equipment with local merchants
- Social events
- Complimentary use of ball machine
- Tennis tournaments and special events
Click below to become an MTC member.
Looking for the perfect gift? Check out Marshfield Tennis Club's online store. All purchases help to support the Club's efforts to renovate Peter Igo Park and promote tennis and fitness.
Please continue to check back frequently as we will be continuously adding new items to our inventory.